Your data is your company’s most valuable asset! With all your data stored in our highly secure, SSAE-16 Certified Data Centers, you can focus on what you do best—growing your business.
Benefits of cloud backup
- Affordable—With no need for capital expense, cloud services are perfect for small to mid-size businesses. Choose the level of redundancy that is right for your business.
- Safe and secure—your data is encrypted, so it is always secure.
- Off-site—your data is automatically backed up and replicated to a secondary data center. Off-site storage ensures against fire, flood and theft. (We can also backup data stored at your locations.)
- Access anytime, anywhere—All your files are readily available.
- Simple—Management and restoration is easy with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Automatic—Files are backed up to the cloud automatically and continuously whenever you are connected to the internet.
Better than tape!
Backup to tape is expensive, difficult to manage, and hardware intensive. Ever increasing amounts of data make it hard to fit on one discrete tape, and get all of the data backed up in the maintenance window.
What is an SSAE-16 Certified Data Center?
Our SSAE 16 Data Center certification guarantees we maintain the security, availability, processing, integrity, confidentiality and privacy of your data including:
- Maintaining ample data and power redundancy
- Providing appropriate physical security controls (security guards, biometric scanning, video cameras, man trap)
- Monitoring for excessive temperature fluctuations
- Reviewing alerts on a timely basis
- Having proper fire and water detection and protection